Children's rooms become complicated and untidy very quickly, so it is often necessary to restore order by removing what they no longer use and organizing the rest of the things they need every day.
Children grow rapidly and each year they have new clothes, toys, books, and different studying materials.
Do you have a group of children as a mother and you are always sitting on the floor with an endless amount of toys?
Trying to organize this maelstrom of an event in a single room so that they can enjoy everything and keep everything tidy is a challenge. It involves large doses of patience and if you have two, three or four little ones, this issue could become complicated.
WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO:
- We will discard upon agreement what your children no longer use and donate, sell or give away these possessions.
- I will teach you to achieve an on-going organizational method that lasts between you and your children.
- We will establish practical solutions and full utilization of versatile spaces.
- Children and teenagers will once again enjoy playing and studying in their rooms.
- Out with the clutter, the piled clothes, books and toys on the floor.
How about a theoretical-practical organization session for your teenagers?
I will teach your teenagers how to fold and organize your clothes, accessories and cosmetics. They will eventually like it as much as you do!
LET US CONNECT?
Contact me without any obligation to receive more information
The first consultation is completely FREE including a face-to-face meeting
This service is also available via an online consultation if necessary